Sunday 19 August 2012

What am I doing with my life? Also, some knitting.

After a month of trying to decide what to do with my life, I think it might be time to start blogging again.

I've been knitting three different things over the last month; here's the first one:




This is a case for my phone using a fair isle chart from Son of Stitch 'n Bitch. The chart was designed by Chelsea Fowler-Biondolillo, who, (at the time of writing), is amusingly using the same Blogger theme as me. The case is my own design. I am so pleased with this! I'm having to resist the urge to show it to everybody I meet.

Next, I'll be finishing the other two knitting projects I've started and then I'm going to try to put some of my recent life decisions into action. I'm also going to keep using this blog to post about things I've made and exhibitions I've visited, possibly with a more regular schedule. I started it as a way to organise my thoughts about my course, and while I've now finished studying I think that writing about what I'm doing has been valuable to me. It's kept me motivated and helped me think things through - hopefully it will continue to do so in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment